MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan, formally known as the Kyrgyz Republic is a beautiful country located in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan is known for its natural beauty and varied traditions. Kyrgyz Republic is a landlocked country, covered by mountains sharing its borders with Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west, Tajikistan to the southwest and China to the southeast. The capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek which is the largest city of in the country. Bishkek covers a total area of 49 square miles with an estimated population of about 1,250,000. Kyrgyzstan was occupied by by Russia in 1876 and in the year 1991, the country successfully achieved its independence from the Soviet Union.
Fill form for more info
Reputed medical universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Osh state medical University
- Asian medical institute
- Kyrgyz state medical Academy
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan not only offers affordable medical education, but also a very healthy environment to the students coming from foreign countries. The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are equipped with all the basic amenities that re necessary for a healthy living for the students. The university campuses are well equipped with modern infrastructure and modern technology. The quality of education provided in the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan is comparable to other developed countries like USA, UK and European countries.
Apart from classrooms, the students are given complete chance to learn through practical training and experiments. Students are also required to go on clinical rounds that help them in gaining better experience in their fields of study.
- Top medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable. The complete course of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan from any top medical university in Kyrgyzstan can be completed in 12-15LAC
- MBBS In Kyrgyzstan is offered in English Medium
- Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan provides world class facilities to Indian students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- Universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students provide hostel facilities for Indian students with world class amenities
- Students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan get Degree of MD Physician from top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan that are recognized in all parts of the world.
- Top Medical universities of Kyrgyzstan provide MCI coaching.
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan offers a wide range of advantages to the students who want to pursue MBBS from a medical university here. Some of the benefits of studying MBBS from Kyrgyzstan are listed below:
1. The medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are listed in the directories of the world’s major organizations like WHO, UNESCO and MCI.
2. The medium of instruction in the medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan is English.
3. Students are encouraged to participate in various sports and extracurricular activities.
4. Students are not required to clear any entrance examination for admission.
5. The cost of tuition and accommodation is very low as compared to other countries.
6. Students studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are offered many opportunities to take part in international conferences and seminars.
7. The process of admission in Kyrgyzstan medical universities is very simple.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The medical council of India or MCI has cleared the clouds of confusion for the medical aspirants. The students were confused and worried about the fact if they will have to sit for the NEET exam even if they wish to go for MBBS in abroad. Now the MCI has made it clear that a student going for MBBS in Abroad will also have to clear the NEET exam with 50 and 40 percentile for general and reserved categories respectively. This latest update will come into play May 01, 2019 onwards.
Getting admission in MBBS or any other medical course in a medical university in Kyrgyzstan is very simple. The student must fulfil the following criteria:
- The student shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in their 12th standard from Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Equivalent Board of Examination.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2019, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET – 2019; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.